Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You Wish You Had One of These 2

Soooooo...I was picking up a few essentials in our neighborhood 24/7 store and I came across this pencil case
It actually says somewhere on it "Artist Collection" which is what really drew me to it in the first place.  It came wrapped in plastic and, since I found it in the candy aisle, I knew there would be fun surprises inside.  We opened it and it was better than I could have imagined.
Yes those are stickers and yes, SOMEONE has already used one that said "MEOW" on it.  But the big mystery and the awesome part is the bags of bones.  Yes, bones.  They're candy, sure, but do cats eat bones?  They do here in Krazystan!
And how amazing is the upholstery on that chair?  It makes me feel like I'm in my parent's basement in 1983.

No comments:

Post a Comment